Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sonogram!

Today I had my 2nd and final sonogram. We were really excited to get to see the baby again, but sad that this is the last time until it arrives. I had an issue a few weeks ago that led the doctor to believe that I might have a low-lying placenta. She said that this would be diagnosed with the sonogram. Well, everything turned out to be perfect! We aren't going to find out the sex of the baby and that was really hard for me today. I was hoping that we would accidentally see, but we didn't. I actually begged Scott to change his mind because I wanted to know. Obviously he didn't give in because we still don't know. I would post some pictures that we got today, but there aren't any good ones. The baby was face down and wouldn't move, so we got a picture of a foot, a thumb, and the spine. We unfortunately didn't get to see it's face :( Scott still says it's a "woman" because it wasn't COOPERATING with letting us get any good shots of it. He thinks he's so funny.

2 comments:

  1. You guys are funny! And you are looking so good!! I am SO HAPPY we got to see you! Can't wait until next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you guys too. Hopefully it won't be so long until the next time!

    ReplyDelete