Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Big boy undies!!!

We decided to try to get Grady potty trained in preparation for the new baby. He didn't quite catch on as fast as I thought he was going to but he did love his big boy underwear! It took a good week for him to really grasp the concept. He has it figured out for the most part now, but he still has a few accidents here and there. We heard using a cheerio in the toilet as a sort of target was a good trick. We were out of cheerios but we had plenty of goldfish crackers. Now he loves to go pee-pee on the goldfish and make it swim away. I think the goldfish turned out to be the trick. I'm glad he caught on when he did because I was about to go crazy. I think a dog might be easier to potty train than a kid...at least you can put a dog outside for awhile.

1 comment:

  1. Me too i want to look at his Weiner too while he sees me jerk off

    ReplyDelete