Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Babies, More Babies, and Weddings!!

While I was back home I got see all of my besties! We had a great time and lots of laughs like always. All of our lives just keep getting better and better. I got to see Brook and Karlie (or little Mikey as I like to say), a 'due any day Sarah', and a newly engaged Stephanie! I was so excited because I thought that I was going to see a pregnant Sarah and then an unpregnant Sarah and Miss Lainey. Well, Lainey was being stubborn and I unfortunately had to fly back home a few days before she decided to arrive. She is gorgeous and has a full head of dark hair! Karlie looks exactly like her daddy!! I don't know if any baby has looked more like one of their parents than she does. She is an absolute doll and a perfect little baby! Stephanie is planning her wedding and has a beautiful ring! It was so much fun getting together with all of them and I miss them so much. Giving Lainey a pep talk! Past my due date and yes...I'm still pregnant! Hi, my name is Karlie, but you can call me little Mikey!

No comments:

Post a Comment