Monday, January 18, 2010

Doctors appointment

Last week I finally got in to see the doctor. Due to our traveling and her traveling over the holidays this was the soonest appointment that I could get. I was 15 weeks and nervous. I haven't felt very good with this baby and hadn't gained any weight. In fact, I was losing weight. Normally, this wouldn't bother me, but I was 15 weeks pregnant and wasn't feeling the baby move. After my exam she said that the baby was doing great, but that she really wanted me to try to eat more. She said I should be gaining about a 1 pound a week by this point. Scott is pretty freaked out that a doctor had to tell me to eat more. He is completely not use to me not wanting to eat. I'm 16 weeks along today and have felt much better for the past few days. I'm hoping that the feeling good sticks around this time. I have another appointment in a couple of weeks just to get caught back up. At this appointment we will schedule my next ultrasound. I'm really excited and the closer it gets I'm more tempted to find out what the baby is.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! and try not to worry..remember your first time around you weren't running after a little one.

    ReplyDelete