Thursday, September 3, 2009

I love, love, love our new home!!!!

Island Tour
Well, we took our tour and got to see a whole lot of the island. I found out where to shop, saw all of the best scenic points, found some great restaurants, and learned some history on our great island. Scott and I really enjoyed our time alone on this tour. That's not to say that we didn't call and check on Grady to an annoying level though. Grady had a great time playing with his new friend Layton and I think he really liked the nanny, Connie. Connie is a local lady that is a nanny for some people we know and she said she would keep Grady anytime. Scott and I both really liked her and we were very happy with this whole experience. Once again if you click on the picture above it will take you to an album. Make sure to read the captions at the bottom because some pictures you might not know what you are looking at. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment